- Instructions: Detailed information and suggestions for implementing these materials.
- 6 Fairytales: Formatted and ready to print. Titles are listed above.
- 6 Explorations Guides: Each guide includes specific and concrete examples of how to apply the 11 different icons to the included fairytales.
- 11 Graphic Organizers: One for each critical thinking “Thinking Tool”. (provided in color and grayscale versions).
- 4 Addition Fairytales: “The Frog Prince,” “Little Red Riding Hood,” “Rapunzel,” and “Rumplestiltskin”. These can be used for extension activities of your choosing.
BYOB! Build Your Own Bundle
Pick and choose the Depth and Complexity resources you want and receive a bundle discount. The more you buy, the more you save. The discount will appear in your cart for all qualifying quantities.
Get all the latest Teacher Thrive news!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Total Pages 82
- Answer Key Sample Responses Included
- Teaching Duration 1 Month