This is the digital version of the paper-based 6th Grade Weekly Language Assessments. This resource can be used on its own as a weekly assessment to guide instruction. However, is it particularly effective if used as a Friday assessment in conjunction with the 6th Grade Language Digital Spiral Review, which contains 5 daily language tasks for (Monday-Thursday).
- 36 Weeks of Assessments/Quizzes
- Each week has 1 Google Forms Quiz that covers all skills covered in the Daily Spiral Review (sold separately)
- Automatic Grading
- Instant Data Collection
- Instant Data Analysis
- 100% Editable
- 100% Paperless
- Use Context Clues (L.6.4a & 4d)
- Spell Correctly (L.6.2b)
- Commas, Parentheses, & Dashes (L.6.2a)
- Use Subjective, Objective, & Possessive Pronouns (L.6.1a)
- Antonyms & Synonyms (L.6.5b)
- Use Intensive Pronouns (L.6.1b)
- Applying Vocabulary (L.6.4c &4d)
- Greek & Latin Roots & Affixes (L.6.4b)
- Recognize & Correct Vague Pronouns (L.6.1d)
- Analogies (L.6.5b)
- Distinguish Word Connotation (L.6.5c)
- Interpret Figures Of Speech (L.6.5a)
- Recognize & Correct Incorrect Pronoun Shifts (L.6.1c)
- Form Possessive Nouns (L.6.1e)
- Sentence Types (L.6.3a)
- Multiple Meaning Words (L.6.4)
Stay Connected with Teacher Thrive!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before completing your purchase.
© Copyright 2019 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Only the original purchaser or licensee is granted permission to shared these resources with his/her students. The original purchaser or licensee is prohibited from sharing any part of this resource with non-student users (e.g., other educators, institutions, or organizations). You may not store or share these files on Google Drives that allow access to those who have not purchased a license. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and publicly placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet.
- Total Pages 36 Google Forms
- Answer Key N/A
- Teaching Duration 1 Year