This is the digital version of the paper-based 6th Grade Language Spiral Review. This resource is designed to be used daily for up to 36 weeks. Each week of this review consists of four Google Form quizzes, one for each day Monday-Thursday. On Fridays, you can assess student learning with these 6th Grade Language Digital Weekly Quizzes, which align perfectly with the content covered during the week.
- 36 Weeks of Daily Spiral Review
- Each week has 4 Google Forms Quizzes; One for each day — Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Automatic Grading
- Instant Data Collection
- Instant Data Analysis
- 100% Editable
- 100% Paperless
- Use Context Clues (L.6.4a & 4d)
- Spell Correctly (L.6.2b)
- Commas, Parentheses, & Dashes (L.6.2a)
- Use Subjective, Objective, & Possessive Pronouns (L.6.1a)
- Antonyms & Synonyms (L.6.5b)
- Use Intensive Pronouns (L.6.1b)
- Applying Vocabulary (L.6.4c &4d)
- Greek & Latin Roots & Affixes (L.6.4b)
- Recognize & Correct Vague Pronouns (L.6.1d)
- Analogies (L.6.5b)
- Distinguish Word Connotation (L.6.5c)
- Interpret Figures Of Speech (L.6.5a)
- Recognize & Correct Incorrect Pronoun Shifts (L.6.1c)
- Form Possessive Nouns (L.6.1e)
- Sentence Types (L.6.3a)
- Multiple Meaning Words (L.6.4)
Stay Connected with Teacher Thrive!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before completing your purchase.
© Copyright 2019 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Only the original purchaser or licensee is granted permission to shared these resources with his/her students. The original purchaser or licensee is prohibited from sharing any part of this resource with non-student users (e.g., other educators, institutions, or organizations). You may not store or share these files on Google Drives that allow access to those who have not purchased a license. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and publicly placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet.
- Total Pages 144 Google Forms
- Answer Key N/A
- Teaching Duration 1 Year