This resource can be used on its own as a weekly assessment to guide instruction. However, is it particularly effective if used as a Friday assessment in conjunction with my 5-A-Day Language Review. My 5-A-Day Language Review contains 5 daily language tasks for (Monday-Thursday).
This resource is now EDITABLE!!! Easily edit the student pages using PowerPoint
There are 36 weekly assessments that cover the following skills:
- Relative Pronouns & Relative Adverbs (L.4.1a)
- Progressive Verb Tenses (L.4.1b)
- Use Context Clues (L.4.4a)
- Frequently Confused Words (L.4.1g)
- Synonyms & Antonyms (L.4.5c)
- Correct Fragments & Run-Ons (L.4.1f)
- Analogies (L.4.5)
- Commas & Quotation Marks In Direct Speech (L.4.2b)
- Spelling (L.4.2d)
- Multiple Meaning Words (L.4.4c)
- Prepositions & Prepositional Phrases (L.4.1e)
- Similes & Metaphors (L.4.5a)
- Correctly Order Adjectives (L.4.1d)
- Applying Vocabulary (L.4.4a)
- Coordinating Conjunctions & Compound Sentences (L.4.2c)
- Correct Capitalization (L.4.2a)
- Possessive Nouns (L.4.3)
- Greek & Latin Roots & Affixes (L.4.4b)
Download the preview to try two weeks for free!
💻🖥📱DIGITAL Version Available: Click Here!
BYOB! Build Your Own Bundle
Pick and choose the spiral reviews and assessments you want and receive a bundle discount. You can select spiral reviews and assessments from any grade level! The more you buy, the more you save. The discount will appear in your cart for all qualifying quantities. Spiral review bundles are not included.
2+ resources = 10% off
4+ resources = 15% off
6+ resources = 20% off
- Total Pages 144
- Answer Key Included
- Teaching Duration 1 Year