Math tiles are a hands-on activity that takes students’ thinking beyond procedures and rote memorization. This engaging resource activates critical thinking and problem-solving skills, all while developing algebraic thinking. Students must arrange 10 number tiles (0-9) on the various Time to Tile cards in order to correctly complete the mathematical tasks.
This resource includes:
- 10 different Time to Tile cards in color and black & white
- Equivalent Fractions
- Improper Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Equivalent Decimals and Fractions
- Order of Operations
- Balancing Equations
- Function Tables
- Area and Perimeter
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multi-Digit Multiplication
- Long Division
- An “Answer Recording Sheet,” where students can record their answers so they can be corrected later. This allows the resource to be used as a perfect independent or center activity.
- Answer keys
- Management and organization tips for successfully implementing Time to Tile in your classroom.
Click HERE for more math tile sets!
Stay Connected with Teacher Thrive!
➜SIGN UP for my email newsletters.
➜VISIT me on TeacherThrive.com.
➜FOLLOW me on Facebook.
➜FOLLOW me on Pinterest.
➜FOLLOW me on Instagram.
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Total Pages 10
- Answer Key Included
- Teaching Duration 2 Weeks
There are no reviews yet.