- Language of the Discipline: descriptive words, word connotation, literary devices
- Details: character and setting analysis, sensory description
- Patterns: exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution
- Rules: character relations, theme, rules within a story
- Trends: character types, compare and contrast with nonfiction, influence of setting
- Unanswered Questions: author’s purpose, examples of ambiguity, human nature
- Ethics: plot dilemma, ethical elements, controversy and debate
- Big Idea: summarization, theme, literary archetypes, literary motif
- Relate Over Time: changes in character and setting, historical relevance, future implications
- Multiple Perspectives: characterization, protagonist vs. antagonist, point of view
- Across Disciplines: multidisciplinary connections, illustration, research
BYOB! Build Your Own Bundle
Pick and choose the Depth and Complexity resources you want and receive a bundle discount. The more you buy, the more you save. The discount will appear in your cart for all qualifying quantities.
Get all the latest Teacher Thrive news!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Total Pages 59
- Answer Key N/A
- Teaching Duration Yearlong Resource