- 11 color “Thinking Mats”, one for each of the eleven “Thinking Tools”.
- 11 black-and-white “Thinking Mats”, one for each of the eleven “Thinking Tools”.
- 11 back-side references, one for each “Thinking Tool” (these should be copied on the reverse side of the corresponding “Thinking Mat”)
- Tips and suggestions on how to use these “Thinking Mats” in your class.
- Whole Group Lessons
- Partner Work
- Expert Groups
- Independent Work
BYOB! Build Your Own Bundle
Pick and choose the Depth and Complexity resources you want and receive a bundle discount. The more you buy, the more you save. The discount will appear in your cart for all qualifying quantities.
Get all the latest Teacher Thrive news!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Total Pages 21
- Answer Key N/A
- Teaching Duration Yearlong Resource